Welcome to the Nice Guys Finish Last Blog!
I am a newbie to this thing but I think this could be a great tool to use in the off-season and also in-season. It can be a great place to post up rules, archive discussions and talk about things in the off-season. I am always looking for ways to improve the league every year. Let me know your thoughts and let the ripping begin!
Things to Discuss at the Winter Meeting:
· Vote - Keeping the minor league draft? If we keep it then the order will be selected at random unless someone has a better idea.
· Vote - Should keeper spots be traded? Suggestion: Trade one (max) of your 6 keeper spots? So you would then have 5? No one would be able to trade for more than one?
· Vote - Date and time of draft – Suggestions: March 20th or 21st, 27th or 28th
· Vote - Where will the draft take place?
· Vote - Franchise player? Forfeit a keeper spot? Player moves up rounds every year franchised?
· Vote - Increase pot? Raise league fee?
· Vote - Extend keepers from 6 to 7?
· Vote - Winner of the consolation receives an extra keeper?
· Vote – What to do about Waiver Priority? I did not keep track of this from last season. Steve H had #1 (I think)
· No Vote - Happy with trade deadline?
· No Vote - Are we happy with the limiting of in season limit of draft pick trading? Currently 3 in season.
· No Vote – Every team must field a competitive roster. Meaning that every team has to start a player at every position every day (this excluded the typical day to day off days for players). Commissioner will take over if a team fails to do so. This also includes the playoffs.