Saturday, January 16, 2010

Keeper Strength






I figured that you guys are all dying to know what I think about your keepers so here it goes… This chart shows three different categories (I only focus on what I believe are your top 5 keepers).

The number values are base on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the low score and 10 being the high score.


The value chart shows how much you benefit from players that are low round keepers. For instance, a 15th round keeper like Braun has 1st round potential and therefore would have the highest value. If you keep a player in the 4th round but he would probably be drafted in the 6th round then you would get negative value.

The talent chart shows how good your keepers actually are. If you are keeping a potential first round player then that would give you the highest talent. If you are keeping a 10th round player then you drop down on the talent scale.

The overall chart is my creative calculation that combines the talent portion with the value portion. It is not an exact science but I thought I would share anyway. Enjoy!






No comments: