Friday, January 15, 2010

Why You Hate?

So here we are again. I want you guys to start to post on this site as much as possible. If you have any ideas for a post of your own then just let me know. I will allow you to have administrative rights to do so. Just make sure you bring it with some good material.


I would like to know if you guys are still able to vote multiple times? I made it so you have to sign into the site before you are able to view it. I thought that might make it so you can only vote once. But then again it might have something to do with using different proxy servers or something.


Just let me know if you have the ability to vote multiple times. It would be nice if I would be able to use the polls in the future but if you can still vote multiple times then there really isn’t any point. Hasta manana.

No comments: